Thursday, May 23, 2002
Director of Communications
(401) 831-7700 x101
Sign Up For the Rhode Island Red Cross Summer
Swim Program 2002
For nearly 100 years, the American Red Cross of Rhode Island has been teaching children in the
Ocean State how to swim. Last summer, the Rhode Island Red Cross taught over 700 children how to swim. Don't miss out on this important step in
ensuring your child's safety this summer. Sign up today for the Rhode Island Red Cross Summer Swim 2002 program.
- Classes are open to children, ages 4 and up.
- Classes are $25/child/session
- Sessions run Monday – Friday for two weeks
Session 1: July 1 – July 12 (no class on July 4th)
Session 2: July 15 – July 26
Session 3: July 29 – August 9
Session 4: August 11 – August 23
- Classes are approximately 40 minutes in length and available for all ability levels.
- All classes are taught by Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors.
- Classes are being offered at the following locations:
World War II Park (Woonsocket)
Goddard State Park (Warwick)
Burlingame State Park (Westerly)
Ft. Adams State Park (Newport)
To register, call 401.831.7700 ext. 110 or visit www.riredcross.org to sign up on-line today!